Breakfast is the most important meal of the day since it provides energy to help you start your day strong.
According to an article published in Harvard Health Letter, eating breakfast has been linked to a lower risk of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. 
First, you might have a warm glass of water with lemons 15-30 min before having breakfast to boost your immune system, flush out toxins, and help you lose weight. 
As you enjoy your lemon water, start making your breakfast. Appreciate your body and consider the quality and type of your breakfast. It will affect your energy and macronutrient consumption. For example, if you are going to eat oatmeal instead of cereal in the morning, you will feel full for a long time, consume less sugar and sodium, and it can lower cholesterol and blood pressure. ,
Here is a quick recipe that will nourish your body and give you the energy you need.
Oatmeal with date
- 3 Dates
- 1\5 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of your preferred milk (coconut milk, cow’s milk, soy milk)
- 1\5 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Topping (berries, bananas, chia seeds, coconut flakes)
- Combine all ingredients into a saucepan, and turn the heat to medium\high.
- Bring to a boil. Then turn the heat down to low medium and continue to stir for 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens.
- Once it’s cooked, remove the pan from heat, add your favorite toppings, and serve it warm.
Rana Gashgari, Nutritionist.